Diary of a vegan schoolgirl

Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

Day 2


Breakfast- marmalade on toast and blueberries
This morning I had marmalade on toast and blueberries. I love marmalade and had a new jar in the fridge so I thought I might as well go for it! Along side the toast I had blueberries, one of my favorite fruits. I had heard that blueberries were one of the best breakfast foods so I felt quite good after eating an ENTIRE packet of blueberries :D!
Lunch- peanut butter and banana sandwich, blackberries and homemade granola bar.
At lunch time I thought I would try something new, peanut butter AND banana sandwich. At first I wasn't too sure but trust me, it's amazing! I had some bits of banana left and I added it to some 
blackberries, which was surprisingly, another great combination. The last thing I had was one of my homemade granola bars that are really simple to make and healthy too!

Dinner- spaghetti and... falafels!

                           
If you had read yesterday's entry, you'd probably of noticed I used falafel in my meal. Well tonight, I had to reuse those falafels in some sort of way. In the end I came up with this brilliant idea. Spaghetti and falafels! It's not hard either, you only need spaghetti, sauce and falafels. I added a pita bread to it for something to dip into the tomato sauce. I heated up the falafels and it tasted great. It was tasted nearly like the original recipe. If you haven't already tried this, you simply must!

Snacks- apple, nakd banana bar, soy yoghurt and nectarine.












No comments:

Post a Comment