Diary of a vegan schoolgirl

Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

Day 3

Breakfast- granola, almond milk and banana 

















For breakfast I tried something new, granola. I wasn't expecting it to be anything special, but it was actually very nice and sweet. It actually had nuts in it which was a good source of protein. I added a banana to pad it out a little.
Lunch- vegan burger and wedges

At lunchtime I had my main meal earlier as I had to be somewhere in the afternoon. I was wondering what to have when I found an unused sweet potato which I decided to cut up into wedges and have with something else. I was looking through the freezer when I found a veggie burger that I had to use. I cooked that and then I put baked beans on the side. It wasn't the healthiest meal ever, but it was definitely tasty. I highly recommend you make sweet potato wedges. It's now my favourite food!         
Dinner- 3 weetabix, almond milk and berries       
At dinner time I was still full but I had to eat then get out somewhere (again!) and I wouldn't be back until 8pm which would be way to late to eat. I looked in the cupboards for something quick and healthy so I ended up with weetabix. I felt good after knowing I hadn't eat bad ALL day. I think I might of overdone it on the berries though :P.
Snacks- nakd banana bread bar, peach and soy yoghurt
 



No comments:

Post a Comment